Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Laying Down the Smack!

Just one post before bed. My last until at least Thursday, what with class tomorrow night and all. I found this through Atrios, and you have GOT to read the mediamatters transcript of Dr. Cranford's interview on Scarborough Country. My favorite lines:
And that's just a lie. And Joe doesn't have any idea what he is talking about. And you don't have any idea what you're talking about.

And later:
I've seen them die. And this is all bogus. It's all just a bunch of crap that you are saying. It's totally wrong.

and even later:
The autopsy is going to show severe atrophy of the brain. And you're asking me if a CAT scan was done? How could you possibly be so stupid?


It was great. I'm sorry I missed it. Now, if Dr. Cranford can just go on freaking Hannity, that would be the icing on the cake.
On a serious note, please remember Mrs. Schiavo in your prayers and hope her shell passes soon so that her soul may be at peace.
< Blogarama
Blogarama