Friday, August 12, 2005

Young Young Earthers, New Old Headaches

So, the school year has begun, and I have something that I have never had to deal with before in my classroom: vocal young earth creationists. Not IDers. Young Earthers. I am about to begin a discussion of the Origins of Man and the rise of civilizations. Can any readers recommend any sites or articles that might be appropriate for 10th graders concerning the validity of anthropological and archaeological research (they asked me for proof about dating methods today!). Also, um, it needs to be written in such a way that I can present it without getting fired. I am currently perusing The Panda's Thumb for some help, but I have feeling that that will not be enough.
(Crossposted by Bostondreamer at FloridaBlues)
< Blogarama
Blogarama