Friday, April 29, 2005

It's Almost (wait for it)...Miller Time!

According to the Boston Globe, Wade Miller could be riding to the rescue of the ragged Red Sox staff soon. From the Globe piece:
"All my pitches right now are pretty decent," he said. "My slider has been my pretty good pitch my last couple outings. Probably the best slider I've had in a year or so. I felt my control was getting better from last time. I felt more comfortable. My windup was where I needed it to be. I sometimes throw a little too fast, too much adrenaline, and my arm is not in the right spot all the time. I slowed it down a little bit.

"We're finally getting around to pitching and getting back to where I need to be. It's been a while."

Good news. With Curt 'Loud Mouth Ass but damn he won!' Schilling and David 'Feed Me' Wells on the DL, we need Miller to step up big.
< Blogarama
Blogarama